1961 Wesley Nursing Grads Plan Reunion
All 1961 graduates of the Wesley Memorial Hospital School of Nursing are invited to reunion festivities planned for Chicago in spring 2003. For information, contact Carol Ross Premo at 3710 Ramshorn Drive, Fremont, MI 49412 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Wesley nursing school affiliated with Northwestern University in 1905 and offered a combined diploma-BSN degree from 1949â65. In 1972 the Wesley program merged with the nursing program at Passavant Memorial Hospital, when the two hospitals joined together to form Northwestern Memorial Hospital. The combined nursing program was phased out in 1979 when Northwestern University began offering a BSN degree program; the University closed its nursing program in 1990.